Monday, January 26, 2009

Two new "How To" articles added to E-How Site

Those of you who are unfamiliar with www.ehow.com might not realize how addicting it can become. It is a site that allows anyone to post up directions to do ANYTHING.

A lot of people I mention it to are like, "But I don't know how to do anything." Yes you do. Everyone knows how to do something. How to brush the backs of your teeth. How to prevent the entire house from smelling like fish when you cook it. How to grill a stuffed jalapeno. How to avoid the in laws for the holidays. How to say "I have a headache" and not hurt his feelings.

Everyone knows something. And the articles only have to have 3 steps -- more are welcome. You can use photos or not. You can attach a video. And the best part? You get paid a little something something for taking the time to share.

Before you get to excited you don't get paid a lot. It depends on how many people end up putting out links to your articles and how many sponsors want to advertise on your pages. I have some articles that pay over $10 a month, every month, for the last year. The money you get paid continues until the site closes. I have about 80 articles published on ehow and I bring in around $60 a month -- for no effort, for ever.

Okay, I'm getting off the collapsing soap box now.

The real news it I just posted up two new articles. One on making your own vitamin infused lip balm with things you have at home and an article on recycling records by melting them for creative purposes.

If you check them out be sure to rate them for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment