Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sexy Lingerie Plus Size

Have you ever looked at the options for sexy lingerie in a plus size? It KILLS me.

I have always loved sexy lingerie. Sexy bras, panties, night gowns, etc. I even still get catalogs from places where I use to purchase such items. Beautiful colors, soft silks, sheer lace. Aah, the good old days.

The funny thing, is that these same catalogue sell what they called plus sizes as well. But, and this is a very big BUTT, the design doesn't change.

HELLO! Most women who wear a size 2X are not built the same way your size 6 model is. Do I want tight clingy lace outlining my two tummies? How about those tiny little bikini thongs that come with all their sets . . . imagine a tummy hanging over the front end and not being able to see the string in the back!

Yeah Baby,
Take me now!

Really, why doesn't some overweight woman with tons of rolls, wrinkles, and sagging body parts design some sexy lingerie that hide what we don't want others to see and only hints at the sexiness of an over weight woman. Hey, we have great cleavage. Baby's got back! I even have nice shoulders; just don't show my upper arms please. And instead of something so short you can see my thighs rubbing together . . . how about something a little longer with a sexy split up the side?

And another thing . . .
If you are selling plus size lingerie, please put it on a plus size model.

3 comments: