Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Writer's Workshop

Starting Monday, I will be participating in my first writer's workshop. It is a month long and being taught my Angela Knight -- a best selling author of Paranormal novels.

The workshop is being held as a yahoo group. She will post up assignments and we will submit work or discuss things. I'm not totally clear on the concept. The worship lasts for 30 days and only cost me $25.

This particular workshop is designed to help writers create realistic and beleiveable fight sceanes. Ms. Knight will cover how to create enemies (one's the reader will like or hate), how to build up to the fight scenes, and writing teh actual fight sceanes.

I don't technically have a fight scene in my book yet, but I would like to add one.

We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. You go ahead and put some good old kick-ass scenes in your book and I'll bet anything it makes it better! I can't wait to be the first in line at the bookstore when you get published!!! Thanks so much for starting me on the road to reading more paranormal erotica, now I can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete