Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What?



Just a couple of things that made me stop and think the last few days.

Eagle Nest Doctor
My home phone is supplied through my Internet connection. Recently, the service I use has added free emails of your voice messages. Which for me is a great thing; I don't like checking voice mails.

However, I have to admit to being very confused the first few that I read . . . at least at the beginning. The first three emails I received started like this:

"Ms. DeMarko Court..."
"Mess Tea Mark Art..."
"Ms. Teige Marfort..."


I don't know why I was surprised. Steve's GPS unit I bought him for his birthday doesn't pronounce DR. as drive, but as Doctor.

Who's Stalking You?
I made the mistake of signing up for Classmates.com sometime in the last year. I am constantly getting emails that encourage me to find out who's looking up my profile - among other things. And while I don't care enough to check it out, I have to admit to some curiosity.

Today a facebook friend of mine suggested I sign up for a program that will tell you who is "stalking" your facebook page. I can see how that would be interesting. However, I have to wonder how un-popular you would feel to find out no one was?

No comments:

Post a Comment