Monday, June 8, 2009

Bits of me shipped out into the world

One of the things I find most fascinating about having an online shop is the fact that it shrinks the size of the world. I am always tickled when people from different countries and places find me.

In my "recent" web hits, I've had people from the following countries visit my website: Sweden, Indonesia, Australia, India, Italy, Spain, Norway, Turkey, Greece, England, and the United Kingdom.

I've also had hits from about 1/3 the states in the USA.

And that's just in the last twelve hours.

The only thing slowing down my ability to sell to people in other countries is the shipping rate. In many instances, it costs as much to ship as I ask for the patterns themselves. One way I have managed to get around this is to offer most of my patterns in an email version.

Regardless, it's fun to think that something I designed, put together, advertised, and shipped off ended up at places that I, personally, will never get to go.

Yes, I'm living vicariously through my patterns. lol

Today, I shipped out the camera straps from my giveaway and the winners included: Lynna Nguyen from San Jose, California; Brandy Hunter from Altha, Florida; Kelly Zaiko from Port Orchard, Washington; and, Amanda White from Bracken Ridge, Queensland in Australia.

More bits of me shipped out into the world.

1 comment:

  1. If you send me a bit of yourself, please let it not be a thumb.

    Or your middle finger.

    ReplyDelete